Community Events Application Form
APPLICATION FORMS DUE 31st October 2019
PLEASE NOTE THE AVIAIR HELISPIRIT KIMBERLEY MOON EXPERIENCE WILL BE HELD ON SATURDAY THE 16TH OF MAY AT THE START OF THE MUSTER WEEK
Applications will be reviewed by the Board in accordance with our Community Event policy. Events must be unique to the Muster and cannot be a currently available commercial operation. If you would like to include a commercial event or tour as part of the Muster then please contact Sophie Cooke on 0407 344 399 or [email protected] for sponsorship packages and affiliation opportunities.
- Community Event: $250(ex. GST)
- Commercial Event:
- $300 for one event (ex. GST)
- $400 for two or more different events (per company) (ex. GST)
Organisations will be responsible for all Shire Applications and Approvals prior to program finalisation. Applications must be submitted to SWEK by February 1st 2020.
- 3(c) Event & Risk Management Plans
- 3(d) Emergency Contact numbers
- 3(e) Event Approvals
- 3(f) Insurances & licences
Tickets will be sold via our website through our ticketing partner at a commission of 4.5%
What’s included in your registration fee?
- Your event will be included on the official website www.ordvalleymuster.com.au
- Your event will be included in local & regional newspaper advertising and editorial where possible
- Your event will be included in regional WA radio advertising where possible
- Posts on the official Ord Valley Muster Facebook page about your event (pre and post event)
- Inclusion of your event in a preliminary program flyer distributed across the N.T and Kimberley and where possible, at Caravan and Camping Shows. Between 10 – 20,000 copies to be distributed.
- Acknowledgement of your event as part of a slide show at the Aviair HeliSpirit Kimberley Moon Experience (2-3 images and event name included)