Community Events Application Form
Event applications are now closed for 2021. If you would like to apply for the 2022 Ord Valley Muster please fill out the form below.
Applications will be reviewed by the Board in accordance with our Community Event policy. Events must be unique to the Muster and cannot be a currently available commercial operation. If you would like to include a commercial event or tour as part of the Muster then please contact Sophie Cooke on 0407 344 399 or firstname.lastname@example.org for sponsorship packages and affiliation opportunities.
- Community Event: TBA
- Commercial Event: TBA
Organisations will be responsible for all Shire Applications and Approvals prior to program finalisation.
- 3(c) Event & Risk Management Plans
- 3(d) Emergency Contact numbers
- 3(e) Event Approvals
- 3(f) Insurances & licences
Tickets will be sold via our website through our ticketing partner for a fee.
What’s included in your registration fee?
- Your event will be included on the official website www.ordvalleymuster.com.au
- Your event will be included in local & regional newspaper advertising and editorial where possible
- Your event will be included in regional WA radio advertising where possible
- Posts on the official Argyle Diamonds Ord Valley Muster Facebook page about your event (pre and post event)
- Inclusion of your event in a preliminary program flyer distributed across the N.T and Kimberley and where possible, at Caravan and Camping Shows. Between 10 – 20,000 copies to be distributed.
- Acknowledgement of your event as part of a slide show at the Kimberley Moon Experience (2-3 images and event name included)