Event Safety Page
We are thrilled to be able to celebrate the 20th Anniversary of the Argyle Diamonds Ord Valley Muster in 2021. Some events will look the same and some will look a little different – all part of ensuring a Covid Safe Event and the event can go ahead. Here’s a few new actions we ask everyone to follow:
- Scan in with the Safe WA app at each event – if you don’t have the app yet download it now to save time on the day
- Please maintain a 1.5m physical distance between your family/friend group and others
- use hand sanitiser which is available at each event and please wash your hands regularly
- bring your card as this is a cashless event
- please follow the direction of Covid Safety Marshalls and Event Staff at all events
- if you are feeling unwell, please stay at home
You will notice at the Aviar Helispirit Kimberley Moon Experience there will be 3 main ‘pods’ in the General Admission area for you to choose to set up camp, as well as some more formalised queuing for food and drink areas – this is all part of maintaining our Approved Covid Safe Plan approval and meeting existing guidelines. There are no designated dance floor areas this year to comply with current government regulations and the event kindly requires patrons not to gather in groups and dance.
Please bring a chair r picnic rug if you are in General Admission area (Airnorth Garden Bar and Kimberley Fine Diamonds Dinner have seating supplied) and maintain a 1.5m distance between your family/friend group and others.
There will be chairs available in the GA area if patrons need one.
We thank you for your assistance in helping us ensure a Covid Safe Event and look forward to celebrating 20 years of ‘the Muster’ with you!