Visit some of the most iconic places in the East Kimberley, on a heli pub experience from Kununurra, flying with HeliSpirit.
El Questro Station | Lake Argyle | Hoochery Distillery
Departing from Kununurra, fly beside the breathtaking Cockburn Range before landing at El Questro Station for a snack, drink and some down time at The Swinging Arm Bar.
Next, you’ll fly east toward Lake Argyle, the largest manmade lake on mainland Australia. Land at Lake Argyle Resort for lunch and a drink, with the option to also enjoy a swim in the iconic infinity pool.
The final stop for the afternoon is the Hoochery Distillery, Western Australia’s oldest continuously operating (legal) still. Here you’ll enjoy a private tour, rum tasting and snack paddle before returning with a scenic flight over Kununurra as the sun makes its way to the horizon, lighting up the spectacular Ord River.
- Four spectacular scenic helicopter flights over wild Kimberley landscapes
- Lunch, drink (beer, wine or soft drink) and swim in the iconic infinity pool at Lake Argyle Resort
- A drink (tap beer, wine or soft drink) and a snack at El Questro Station
- Private tour of the Hoochery Distillery, rum tasting, snack paddle and 50mL souvenir bottle of rum to take home
- Transfers to and from your Kununurra accommodation
Tuesday 25 May 2021
Thursday 27 May 2021
10am – 4pm
Pick up and drop off to local accommodation
Adult (18+): $1321.92
All ticket prices include processing and booking fees. A transaction fee of $2.95 will apply to the total order value of your final purchase.